Because that’s slightly less morbid than “bucket.”
Updated semi-regularly from the list I keep in my iPhone notes 🙂
- Stay in Ocean House Rhode Island.
- Go to Mauritius.
- Spend a week in the Stockholm archipelago in the summer months (Midsommar festival, 24 hours of sunlight, sailing, ahhh).
Live in four different countries for at least three months each.
- Backpack through strenuous terrain and camp for multiple days (Grand Canyon Bright Angel Trail to South Kaibab Trail?)
- Live out of a backpack for over a month.
- Meet Barack Obama.
- Attend a film festival.
- Paddle boat on the tidal basin in DC.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Go shark cage diving in Gaansbai.
Abseil over the side of a mountain.
- Live on a boat for a week.
- Scuba dive.
- Have a white or yellow convertible.
- See Hamilton on Broadway.
Do yoga every day for three weeks straight.
- Go to a White House Correspondents’ Dinner (hey, a girl can dream!)
- Take a photography class.
- Hike Tongariro Crossing in New Zealand.
- Participate in a yoga retreat.
- Have a treehouse in my adult backyard.
Run a half marathon.
- Run a marathon.
Ride over sand dunes on a four-wheeler.
- Visit Blyde River Canyon in South Africa.
- Marry a guy who is somehow able to surprise me.
- Become a fitness instructor (body pump!).
- Do a collaborative business or charity endeavour with my super talented sisters Madeleine and Olivia.
- WWOOF for at least a week.
- Be a part of a presidential campaign.
- Do a homestay in Tibet.
- Walk through the bamboo forest in Japan.
- Rescue a dog.
- Visit Niagara Falls.
- Go to Coachella.
- Run the Disney princess half marathon.
- Attend the Kentucky Derby.
- Rent a pickup truck and pretend to be a southern girl for a road trip through Texas (Magnolia Farms stop included!).
- Take a cooking class.
- Go on a camping trip in a US national park with my best girlfriends.
- Have a sweet studio apartment in DC.
- Have a bachelorette weekend in Charleston.
- Go to the Olympics.
- See the rainbow mountains in South America.
- Ditch my phone and computer for a whole weekend.
- Go to a Coldplay concert.
- Give a “just because” gift.
- Serve on a nonprofit board.